Affiliate Program: Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an affiliate? An affiliate is a person or organization that helps promote our events by linking potential attendees to our website. Affiliates receive payments in return for generating referrals.
- How do I generate referrals? After completing the affiliate form and registering as an affiliate, you will be able to create your own referral link. This is a special URL that tracks anyone who clicks it, so if they register we will know you sent them.
- How do I share my referral link? You should place the link wherever you think it will get the most clicks. We suggest on your own website, or in emails you are sending out to large groups of people. You also have access to our banner ad, a more eye-catching way to generate clicks. No matter where it is, if someone clicks your link, they will be tracked to your account.
- How much money do I make for each referral? Each referral is worth $25.
- How much does it cost to register? It is free to register! In fact, there are no obligations after you register, you can start and stop sharing your referral link at anytime.
- How will I be paid? [………………………………]
- When does registration close for the clinic? Registration officially closes once the clinics have concluded. The West Coast Clinic is December 7th-9th, 2018. The East Coast Clinic is January 10th-12th, 2019.
- Is there a way to keep track of my referrals? Once you are registered as an affiliate, the affiliate area will display all relevant information about your account, including referral statuses, conversion rates, and payout history. For more information about this page, follow the guide below.
Navigating the Affiliate Page
After completing the registration form, the affiliate page will display a message: “Your affiliate account is pending approval”. Once we accept your request, a confirmation email will be sent to the email address you filled into the form, and the page will display the following tabs:
Affiliate URLs: Generate a referral link. This will be a link associated specifically with your account. If anyone clicks it and visits our website, we will know you sent them! The more you share this link, the more referrals you can make.
Statistics: Displays quick stats, such as how many visits you’ve generated, how many of these visits have turned into registrations, and information on earnings.
Graphs: Displays graphs of your earnings.
Referrals: Displays a list of all your referrals and relevant information, such as their date of visiting and current status.
Payouts: Displays a history of all your payouts and relevant information.
Visits: Displays a list of all the visits your generated, and if they were converted into referrals. (Note: a visit is converted to a referral only when the user registers within 7 days of clicking your referral URL)
Creatives: Displays our custom banner ad. You may copy the code generated on this tab in order to place the ad on your website, adding flare to your referral link!
Settings: Displays account settings.
After registering as an affiliate and placing a referral link on your website or emails, there isn’t much more for you to do! However, interacting with the data provided on this page may help you attract more referrals, so we suggest you keep up to date with your account info. If you have further questions about the affiliate program, you may contact us.
BE PART OF THE ACTION!
Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic
We’ve got 300+ years of baseball insight, all in one location!