Professional Development and Continuing Education Credits from Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic
As part of its 2020 event, Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic will provide documentation for coaches seeking professional development and continuing education credits. The clinic is dedicated to providing coaches with presentations and resources from the top minds in the game today. We hit every possible angle related to in-game coaching, pitching, hitting, fielding, speed, arm care, functional, strength, mental edge, and more through 60 interactive sessions by 14 speakers. With the ability to attend the event while meeting the credit requirements for work at the high school level, coaches have the opportunity to gain new skills while continuing their education.
Coaches seeking documentation must complete and submit the Professional Development Documentation Request Form. Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic will provide a letter verifying attendance at the event. Approximately 23 hours of continuing education time will be noted, and a certificate will be provided. If there are any specific needs or requests, coaches should provide this information on the request form so that it can be reviewed. All documentation will be provided to coaches at the conclusion of the clinic, once their participation has been verified.
Documentation Request Process
- Register for the 2020 East Coast Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic
- Complete and submit the Professional Development Documentation Request Form.
- Provide the pre-approval packet for professional development credits to your school or school district if this is needed for you to get the Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic approved for your credit hours.
- Attend the interactive presentations at our event.
- At the conclusion of the clinic, receive your professional development and continuing education credits documentation.
BE PART OF THE ACTION!
Inside Baseball Coaches Clinic
We’ve got 300+ years of baseball insight, all in one location!